Thursday, June 14, 2012

An oldie but a funny...

As I stated on JJ's earlier tonight one of the pages of this article is missing but it turns out I was wrong. The page numbers in the jpgs went from 90 to 92.  I thought page 91 was missing but it must have been an ad and was therefore omitted. The last paragraph of page 90 resumes on page 92 so the article is complete. I only realized this after braving several hen sites. I just couldn't take anymore - a) fug Ticky pix; and b) stupid hens so I decided to check the continuity of the last 2 pages and sure enough...I wasted 2 hours in Hen Hell for nothing. Anyway, here's the US article on why VV kicked Her Tickness to the curb. Notice that on the very first page Huvsy gets a major shout out for guiding Ticky's "press offensive against ex Brad Pitt," including the Vanity Fair article, and alll throughout the article for stunts they pulled when she was dating and then married to Brad. Us called their shenanigans a "vicious cycle of media courting and thwarting" or, as I like to call it, Ye Old Plant And Deny.  Remember, y'all...this was 2006 so obviously the media long ago tumbled to Ticky's PR games - yet they still play along. Too bad Huvsy is gay. He and Ticky are obviously soulmates. Stephen Huvane...the hardest working bitch in show biz. He works hard for money...so hard for it honey...he works hard for the money...so Ticky better hold on tight...

Wait - I lied...here's a second funny... Did you know there was more than one of those unPhotoshopped pix of Ticky floating around? I thought there was just the one I'd that Jezebel had. Whilst slumming in Henville I found two more. I wonder what Ticky was most pissed about - the fact that she looks like something Norman pooped out after rigor passed or the fact that her old nose dominates the third photo? She should look at it this way - I was so busy staring at her nose I almost didn't notice how busted she looks. No wonder she's addicted to laser peels. Shield the eyes of small children, cute pets and the elderly and feast your peepers on Ticky in her natural "unbeautiful" state...





Us Lies Weakly - October 16, 2006

WHY VINCE LEFT JEN











No comments:

Followers